Wednesday 4 March 2015

Runnin'








Doing the actions






Salt

Runnin':

In the words of my current '6 God' muse (Drake, of course - did you even have to ask?), I have to ask: when am I not runnin' through the six with my woes (my woes include: midterms, projects, laundry and trying to 'responsibly' spend/save money)? Aside from un-tastefully quoting and naming this post after my favourite guilty pleasure rapper, I can't help but feel the Toronto pride in this new album translate into my outfit. Inspired by the 'health goth' trend, this is the kind of outfit I have fun wearing. My Alexander Wang X H&M tunic and shiny leggings match well with my classic Nike frees, while the best part is the pink lipstick (I believe in colour of some sort, always). Thank you lots and lots to Dylan Horner of The Prepfectionist for taking these pictures and be sure to show him some support by checking out his amazing new menswear and lifestyle blog!

PS - Although this look may seem purely costume (for those who know me and my 'work out habits'... or lack there of), I will have you know I made my 4th trip to the gym this school year! Beat that.

PSS - I'm embarrassed at how long I laughed at this snapchat. You go, Linds.


Top / Alexander Wang X H&M
Leggings / Dynamite
Running Shoes / Nike
Leather Backpack / Vintage Kenneth Cole
Bralette / Victoria's Secret PINK
Lipstick / Marc Jacobs in 140 Gossip

Playlist:


No comments :

Post a Comment