Wednesday 23 July 2014

Mini, Midi, Maxi











(#banthebrastrap)


Mini, Midi, Maxi:

There is one rule when wearing anything cropped: compensate. Unless you're trying to go for that pre-teen tumblr-esque look (to each their own), one must compensate with extra fabric elsewhere. In simple terms, cropped top + itty bitty low rise shorts = accidentally becoming the next Roxanne (get it?). SO, I added a high-waisted patterned midi skirt with my white cropped top to balance it out. I paired it with a white leather charm bracelet, turquoise earrings and white pointed-toe flats. If I had my way (and a bottom-less bank account), I would add an oversized white leather envelope clutch to finish it off.

cropped top / Forever 21
skirt / Zara
shoes / Expression (The Bay)
earrings / PacSun
bracelet / (gift from my grandma)
nail polish / Sinful Colors in Snow Me White

Playlist:

... So clearly I've been VERY into BANKS lately. Everything by her is absolutely amazing and relatable (who doesn't like having a personal life soundtrack). Bull in the Heather by Sonic Youth just makes me feel badass and/or like I'm starring in a horror movie... I love it.

3 comments :

  1. Lovelovelove that skirt!�� Amazing blog Zo...I'm looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourite looks from you yet! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Olivia and Mikayla! xoxo

    ReplyDelete