Thursday 2 April 2015

Mackage | Day 3 of WMCFW














Mackage | Day 3 at WMCFW:

Ahhhh, Toronto fashion week. I'm not exaggerating when I say I found myself singing Lizzie McGuire's "This is What Dreams Are Made of" walking to my first show on Wednesday when the week finally rolled around. Yes, an odd choice in song (I'll admit), but I always feel so lucky to live in a city with so many opportunities and events like WMCFW. The Mackage fashion show was amazing of course, the line being one of the most sought after shows of the season. This beautiful FW2015 collection showed off both menswear and womenswear, focusing on soft leathers, suedes, shearlings and furs. Fringe was the hottest part of the show; definitely an up and coming trend to look out for and try next fall. You can see a couple of the runway pics here. I was lucky enough to attend the show with two of the best; Shannon who just got into FIT in NYC (big things happening!) and Dylan who writes for his own menswear blog, The Prepfectionist. Now I'm just counting down the days until the next season...

Camisole / Aritzia (Babaton)
Denim Culottes / Club Monaco
Jacket / H&M
Clutch / ela by ela
Shoes / Zara

PS - for all you "Suits" fans... unfortunately I somehow missed the fact that Meghan Markle who plays Rachel Zane on "Suits" was standing right beside me backstage. In fact, I really just mentally complimented her on her gorgeous outfit that night. I wish I knew it was her at the time, but now I guess I'll just have to run into her again... right?




No comments :

Post a Comment