Monday 14 July 2014

White Lies







details




White Lies:

Believe it or not, these are my mother's overalls (she's got style). I love how cropped and loose fitting they are and the silver exposed zippers are my favourite. To avoid looking ten years younger in full length overalls, I put on a pair of heeled summer boots, a simple cropped halter top, a classic silver watch and my favourite felt hat. I'm not quite sure how I'll survive next year without bringing along a couple of things from my mom's closet.

hat / H&M
overalls / wilfred free (aritzia)
top / garage
shoes / mossimo (target)
lipstick / nars in schiap
watch / (mom's once again)

Golden Light - Twin Shadow
Don't Wait - Mapei
Hang Me Out To Dry - Cold War Kids
Drowning - BANKS
Call - Francesco Yates
Hunger Of The Pine - alt-J


- Zo


No comments :

Post a Comment