Sunday 12 April 2015

Lust List | Spring Slides

Spring Slides:
SHOP THESE SHOES HERE

1. OPENING CEREMONY - MAZZY SLIDE ($235)

First up on the spring lust list are these beautiful slide-on sandals by Opening Ceremony. I first saw these shoes backstage at the Mass Exodus Fashion Show and fell in love. The pair I saw was in a light pink colour and since Opening Ceremony can do no evil in the name of shoes, I was seriously impressed. The sandal also comes in a light yellow-green colour which is surprisingly pleasing. I love the minimalistic nature of the sandal and the flat square toe. The leather ruffles create a "techno" look which can either be played up in many genres (feminine, edgy, etc.). The obvious downfall on this item is the price tag... I'll keep dreaming.



2. J. CREW - HARPER MULES ($150)

These slip-ons are so minimal and stylistic that they would go with absolutely anything. I've been loving the pointy-toe trend in shoes lately. These are exactly like the classic d'Orsay style flat but instead there is no back to it. I think the backless element makes this pair look a lot more stylish and sophisticated, whereas the classic d'Orsay style could be mistaken for a ballet flat. 




3. STEVE MADDEN - POKE SANDAL ($109)

Two things I love about these shoes; the wide double straps and the short chunky heel. These shoes would be so easy to dress up and down and the white leather is so clean. `



4. Fendi - Palette Leather Sandal ($695)

THE ULTIMATE. Of course these are beyond my price range but they are so amazing. I've never been a fan of Birkenstock style sandals (I realize I just offended 80% of the people I know), but these are pretty cool. With my favourite blush pink colour in a soft, buttery leather, these shoes would constitute a pass on my no-Birks rule (if only my wallet became magically fatter overnight). 




No comments :

Post a Comment