Sunday 21 December 2014

Tartan































Tartan:

Plaid, tartan and checkers… I associate all of these prints with the holidays, as my house is always decorated with colourful christmas motifs and ribbons in red and green. This outfit is the epitome of Christmastime for me, with a cozy fisherman sweater and my favourite piece, tartan pants. The pants are from my mother’s infamous pant collection, where I can always be sure to find an array of j. Crew trousers in an assortment of textiles, colours and prints. Although I am quite a bit taller than my mom and these pants are probably supposed to be full length on someone petite, I think they look just as cool as capris. Throw a black fur collar into the mix, a Langdon Hall forest background and a sprinkling of snow, you have a perfectly casual Christmas outfit. Happy holiday season!

Irish knit fisherman sweater // Vintage
Pants // j. Crew
Fur collar // Vintage
Boots // Sam Edelman
Gold bracelet // Zara

Peal bracelet // Vintage

Photography by my talented little brother Jack who also has a youtube channel here

Let Me Down Easy - Max Frost
Love Like This - RY X
Body Gold - Oh Wonder

1 comment :