Sunday 26 October 2014

The Old are Gold







The Old are Gold:

All I can say is "we made it"! High school was four of the best years of my life so far. I know everyone has a different experience but I can honestly say, although there were definitely hard, awkward, uncomfortable, embarrassing and unenjoyable times, I had such a great time. I met amazing new friends, learned a lot about who I am and what I care about and above all... graduated! Through all the high school drama that you're supposed to expect during those years, I still remain friends with the best friends I've had since grade one (Madi and Merkir, I'm talking about you!) and newer best friends who I met at Galt. Meg, for example, is a great example of bonding over snacks in grade nine science class can earn you a lifelong friend. Lots of close friends are not pictured but I enjoyed every minute I spent with them in the "chill zone", "g-spot" (embarrassed to even refer to those places as that) or athletic hallway. I met a great group of guys and girls who I hope to stay in touch with for a very long time (...parties back home at Christmas???). Although it's sad to say bye, I'm already started on a new and exciting 4 more years that I hope rival - if not top - the last. As cheesy as it sounds, thanks to everyone who made my high school experience so special... and as the cliché yearbook comment remarks, "don't every change Galt Ghosts"!

Until next time...

See ya later alligators!


No comments :

Post a Comment