Sunday 26 October 2014

WMCFW: Hayley Eslaesser

David Pecaut Square



 





Glitter Heads // models from the show

The AMAZING girls I got to share their first time at WMCFW with! 


Nothing says confidence boost like not being ID'd...

WMCFW: Hayley Elsaesser:

This fashion week, not only did I feel lucky to now live in the host city of Toronto, but to be part of such an amazing University program where show tickets are given to us for FREE! Wednesday night we got to be a part of Hayley Elsaesser's debut show after the Canadian designer had been living in Australia for 5 years. Hayley is also from my small home-town which was more than inspiring to find out. The best part of the night was being with my new friends and classmates and sharing their first Fashion Week experience! I chose to wear my Joe Fresh silk sport-esque pants and iridescent panelled Zara top with white leather heels and some pink lipstick to top it all up.

Top: Zara
Pants: Joe Fresh
Jacket: Zara
Heels: Joe Fresh
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Lipstick: Nars in Shiap (Sephora)

Playlist:

Josef Salvat - CRI$P X MANJA - Bedsheets

... PLUS, my friend Lindsay (pictured above!) just told me about a website called Hype Machine, which you can follow me on and find all sorts of new and different music you might not have heard otherwise.

Follow me on Hype Machine!



No comments :

Post a Comment