Tuesday 19 August 2014

Re-vamp


















Re-vamp:

The countdown is on. I leave for school THIS Sunday which scares me half to death. Instead of blogging, I should be packing but I thought I'd share a post before I move. Inspired by transitional summer-to-fall weather/activities (back-to-school), this outfit features my most recent best thrift store finds. The first is the cowl-neck sleeveless sweater that is a temporary replacement for this one at Aritzia which is exactly $122 more than this vintage one cost. I also found this delicate gold-and-pearl bracelet for four dollars, which I think is a pretty good steal. Paired with some worn-in jeans and my black felt hat, this outfit forecasts not only the crisp fall weather but the cozy knitted styles too.

Sweater / A&R (Value Village)
Shorts / Free People
Hat / H&M
Bracelet / (Value Village)
Sandals / Kate&Mel (Town Shoes)
Lipstick / Revlon in Deepest Cherry


SIDE NOTE:
Many of you who follow me on twitter know that my one of my little brothers, Jack (the one who is responsible for taking all of my blog pictures), has started a YouTube account and has made an incredible video on overcoming his fears where he encourages you to do the same. If you haven't yet, please check out his channel, it's worth a watch!


No comments :

Post a Comment