Friday 1 August 2014

Summer Lovin'





(Ignore the sunscreen smears)




Summer Lovin':

Can you believe it's August already? On one hand I'm sad that this date marks the mid-summer blues but on the other I'm counting down the days until I move to the city. My summer has been spent mostly in my air-conditioned workplace, however, the days I do have off are spent by the pool or outside (I even strategically booked off one day just because it was supposed to be 28 degrees outside). My summer wardrobe mainly consists of the easy basics, such as denim cutoffs and little white tops. I love this top because of the fringe and rope detailing throughout it. I added some little booties (not exactly "pool-friendly") and a sunhat, as well as my Tory Burch for Feed burlap and embroidered bag. From a working girl to the next, enjoy your days off in the sun while it lasts!

shorts / American Eagle
blouse / H&M
hat / (mom's closet, once again)
shoes / Mossimo (target)
bag / Tory Burch for Feed (Holt Renfrew)

Learn more about the Feed Project here!

Playlist:

- Zo



No comments :

Post a Comment